Thursday, July 19, 2007

Still feeling tired and achy

Well I finally made a doctor's appointment. In June I started feeling badly. I decided it was allergies because I have felt bad or gotten sick around June for the past 5 years or so. I took some Claritin D but it made me have nightmares and I was waking up 4-5 times a night. I stopped taking it and the dreams went away. I was still tired though and I would sleep 8-10 hrs each night but would not feel rested. I also started feeling achy in my bones and muscles. I thought it was because of increasing my running mileage but I am not sure. My Mother thinks that I am Iron Deficient and that is making me anemic.(sp?). I did have two ticks attached to me in May(I think). I will go to the doctor on Monday and get a full blood work up. Also be tested for Lyme's Disease and other tick borne diseases. Hopefully the problem is easily fixed.
Tomorrow morning we are trapping wood ducks at the Lane's site. Our total new ducks caught is up to 112 with the last catch of 34 at the North River site.
This weekend Jon and I are ripping up the carpet and making arrangements to have new carpet put down.
Gotta go..I am sleepy

No comments: