Saturday, March 8, 2008

Climbing back up the hill....metaphorically speaking

Well...life is here. My running is going great. I ran 9 miles today. That is the longest distance run of my life. Next weekend is the Shamrock 8K in Virginia Beach, VA. Hope that goes well. Then after that I am going to Florida to see my nephew for the first time. I will also get to be with my family in Florida for Easter...which will be the first time in 8 years or more.
Well I am going to go watch some mindless TV now. Maybe that zoning out will make me feel better if only for alittle bit.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great run. Keep up the great work.
Good luck with your husband and the counselor, it sounds like it cannot hurt. Enjoy your time with your family even more....they can keep you energized, positive, and HEALTHY.

ShirleyPerly said...

Hi Kimberly,

Charlie (CewTwo) will add you to the Virtual Runner's Rock mileage chart (RunningMates.blogspot.com) when he gets back from his Labor Day weekend trip. In the meantime, feel free to post the miles you ran this weekend. I've added you to the sidebar of the group blog. Thanks and welcome!

Tina Mickelson said...

YEAHHH Kimberly, I'm glad you joined the VRR Group. What a bunch of wonderful people! I'll be checking in on you from time to time. Not so much time on the computer these days.

Tinagirl
http://gottagrubnrun.blogspot.com

Tina Mickelson said...

I love hearing about the ducks! I forgot to put that in my last post. sorry. keep us updated on how they're doing and how you're doing too.